Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

pillsburysoldier posted:

bomani_jones
enjoy my avi, sir RT @quikg79: espn dropped the ball...This coverage was completely out of line...I'm embarrassed to watch this with my son
5/10/14, 7:22 PM

Well I guess he wont be on ATH anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Is Bomani Jones having a meltdown or something? His tweets make no sense.

Edit: Nevermind, I couldn't make heads or tales of which side he was on, and assumed his avatar was up to troll people. The comparisons to interracial relationships and long back and forths threw me.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Kalli posted:

Are you reading that right? He's retweeting other people sending him that garbage.

Yeah I wasn't. I should learn to read one day.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

To excuse myself a bit, he has several tweets that are copied without attributing the quote to anyone, or to someone referenced in a different tweet posted on his page. Jumped the gun. Glad he isn't the moron writing that junk.

• Locked thread