Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
UDFA thread is up.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3633246

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

JT Jag posted:

Put my list of UDFAs in the OP. Cross them off once they're signed if you feel like it.
The first one of you two to do this, I will acknowledge as the True UDFA Thread

Mine was posted 30 seconds before Swickles, THEREFOR

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Who's ready for Jeff Janis to wreck poo poo with the Packers?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

A Pale Horse posted:

I don't think Bort is an immediate starter, I remember someone in the draft coverage yesterday saying they planned to sit him for a year to help him catch up to the pro game. He was drafted for his measurables mostly as he's the prototype for what you look for in a QB physically.

Good thing they have Chad Henne to lock down that spot and prevent any QB controversies from coming up.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Intruder posted:

This but unironically

The thing with bad teams is that you can take a former MVP candidate like Daunte Culpepper and say this guy will easily start for us all year and our top 5 pick raw prospect can just get up to speed on the bench, and somehow, magically, it doesn't go down like that. With how terrible Henne was all year, he doesn't stand a chance. Can't wait to hear a crowd chant "Bortles!" in week 5.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

PrinceRandom posted:

Oakland drafted a Carr.

The entire reason I was against this is because now there's no way in hell we can draft a QB in the first next year. Carr will still be a big enough question mark that we'll pass on better prospects while everyone waits to see if he can get it together. It's dumb, but there's no loving way that Oakland goes QB next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Poz posted:

I find multiple runningbacks projected to go in the first round being pretty suspect too. It has to be a byproduct of them just being more widely known collegiate prospects.

Gurley is a lot better than anyone in the last two draft classes.

• Locked thread