Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Lessail posted:

I'm cool with Green Bay's day today. Hopefully they all do well with the team!

They're all perennial pro bowlers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
If Sam makes it to the 53 man roster it'd be great but man talk about being buried on the depth chart.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Henne might be starting in front if the number three overall pick for awhile.

Bortles

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

AJ McCarron is whining to the media that he wasn't healthy in Alabama. Dude seems so petulant.

Gee I wonder why coaches were turned off of him. Is he saying he wasn't as big of a part of the team succeeding because he was hurt his entire career at Bama? cause that doesn't come off much as a positive either.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

McCarron's like Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas, except instead of just being a hanger-on he's also annoying in the way he holds himself. I don't know if Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas is like that because honest to god I've never heard the guy speak.

• Locked thread