Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

I just want the Rams to troll America and announce that Sam's number is gonna be #69.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

MourningView posted:

you drafted blake bortles

In five years the Jags will look like the smartest team ever after they win two Superbowls with one of them punctuated by getting in as a wild card and defeating Ben Rothelesburger's Steelers, Peyton Manning's Broncos in the Divisional round, and Tom Brady's Pats in the AFC Championship game.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Intruder posted:

If Bortles is good Clowney and Watt will just stomp him into the turf. If he sucks they'll leave him alone so he can stick around longer

Just look at how everyone else makes him look better? Just imagine how good he's gonna be when he has NFL caliber players making him look better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayD9_uCz4K0

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Coldforge posted:

Great section on Baalke's draft trades, but he gets the 49ers' LB groups mixed up.

Some expert :colbert:

I bet if it was someone at a hotel who pissed him off or a barista who messed up his coffee, he would get all the details right.

• Locked thread