Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Intruder posted:

I see one that has the Texans taking Hundley which would be perfectly fine with me but it won't happen even if they're in a position to draft him

Also a 2015 mock draft the day after the 2014 draft lol

Link this, I need it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Things that strike me:

a.) Every single player is from one of the "big" colleges (except Dorial Green-Beckham who got kicked out of Mizzou for throwing his girlfriend down the stairs)

b.) lol Bryce Petty 6th overall

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

if he doesn't break himself again this year

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Needs More Ditka posted:

Sentences like this make me think of Todd Marinovich and then I get sad and have this feeling that Jaguars fans aren't finished having to watch Blaine Gabbert. All 2 of them.

Bortles doesn't immediately poo poo himself the second there's pressure

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Quest For Glory II posted:

Actually his mechanics degrade significantly under pressure from what I saw.

yeah but you are the living incarnation of confirmation bias

• Locked thread