Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It seems like more Randos were drafted this year than most. That UDFA list is very good looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Of course, but why do you say this now particularly?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Even with that amazing line, the most beautiful GM in the buisness, and Michael Sam the Rams aren't likable. gently caress Jeff Fisher for always.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

LockHeart posted:

Puppy Bowl, you've been getting angrier and angrier this off season. Do you want to take a break? We can call you in September, bud. :)

Nah, post draft has settled in and I'm already beginning to cool. I really like the Rams, they even have my favorite uniform. I just really can't stand Fisher. When they go 6-10 this year due to how amazing the rest of their division is I hope Fisher gets dumped in favor of someone worthy of the rest of the team.

Besides, you couldn't pay me to miss out on the non-stop excitement of Jerry Rice Jr. filled mini-camps.

The Puppy Bowl fucked around with this message at 06:46 on May 11, 2014

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Roasted Donut posted:

he sucked birthday cake out of his twink boyfriend's mouth like mosquito sucking up blood

While technically correct it was actually very heart warming.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Intruder posted:

If Bortles is good Clowney and Watt will just stomp him into the turf. If he sucks they'll stomp him into the turf harder.

FTFY

Thank god Houston didn't get Bridgewater.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That Bortles highlight video really makes me sad the Ravens didn't draft Storm Johnson.

Or that whole receiving corp. Circus catches aren't the best highlight of your QBs ability.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Volkerball posted:

The entire reason I was against this is because now there's no way in hell we can draft a QB in the first next year. Carr will still be a big enough question mark that we'll pass on better prospects while everyone waits to see if he can get it together. It's dumb, but there's no loving way that Oakland goes QB next year.

As someone who lived through Kyle Boller the year before the Rivers, Rothlisberger, Manning draft I feel for you and hope Carr does amazing. Good QB or bad QB he's a cool dude and Oakland absolutely deserves a return to relevance.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It would be cool if DGB morphed himself into the model human being, complete with unreasonable time spent doing charity work and using his celebrity platform to promote worthwhile causes, over the next year because I'd like to stop feeling guilty for wanting him on my team.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Sweeney Tom posted:

Don Jones was fined for the tweets he made after Michael Sam was drafted, and is excused from all team activities until he undergoes and completes educational/sensitivity training (similar to what Culliver did after his lovely comments, minus the doing work with LGBT youth part of Culliver's punishment). GM Hickey said he was disappointed in Jones, and that the Rams' pick of Sam was "a great thing" for the league.

Jones is a shithead but I really hate the tendency of the NFL to fine players for stuff that has nothing to do with their play. If Jones wants to be a dumb bigoted rear end in a top hat whatever. We all still get to treat him like a dumb bigoted rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Grozz Nuy posted:

I believe the team fined him, not the league, which I personally feel is totally within their right to do.

Oh, that is a bit different.

• Locked thread