Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Quarterbacks and shittier quarterbacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

How did Purifoy fall so bad?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Also the mr irrelevant DB that was drafted is 6'3 219lb and ran a 4.39 40 and had 10.5" broad jump and 38" vert :holymoley:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Haha sure they did

quote:

According to the Tampa Bay Times, the Bucs turned down Mike Glennon trade offers from "at least a half dozen teams" during the draft.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

ESPN says Rams HQ is in Earth City, MO, what a stupid loving name for a town, Idiocracy is real

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

xbilkis posted:

hahaha

Also, apparently Case McCoy tweeted "ESPN... You serious right now?" when they showed Sam kissing his boyfriend. Great day for Texas all around
But what did David Ash say

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

ESPN has cut the kiss out of every replay of the reaction lol

Getting that tape ready for Good Morning America

"And here's Michael Sam crying in response to his being drafted.. now he's picking up a piece of cake, and that's all that happened. He did nothing with it. Michael Sam really likes to hold cake in his hands"

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Really stupid posters on this page who can't interpret tweets

Bomani Jones owns

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Last time no Texas player was drafted: 1937

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Big Piece O poo poo posted:

Okay folks, call me homophobic if you want to. But The Bible CLEARLY says that homosexuality is an abomination unto God. The very fact that He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah should be more than enough to show how much God is disgusted. So why are we celebrating someone is chooses this kind of sinful lifestyle?? America is headed for God's judgement.
Almost there but you forgot to throw in a "I'm not hateful, I have several friends who are gays"

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

BlindSite posted:

I kind of feel sorry for some of the other rams players. The whole media circus that training camp is going to be is going to be a huge pain in the rear end.
I don't think Rams players have ever seen a TV camera or reporter so this will be a new experience for them

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

That's way too high for both QBs, that's definitely gonna change in 9 months

I love that someone has already overhyped Bryce Petty though

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Volkerball posted:

Gurley is a lot better than anyone in the last two draft classes.
Ehh I'm not a big fan of upright runners but I do agree that he is the most interesting RB to come out lately.

On the scale of Brandon Jacobs to Adrian Peterson I wouldn't put him on the right side of the scale

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 23:57 on May 11, 2014

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Alouicious posted:

Bortles doesn't immediately poo poo himself the second there's pressure
Actually his mechanics degrade significantly under pressure from what I saw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I would prefer if all quarterbacks loving owned.

But Bortles has bad lower body mechanics under pressure and when he hurries his throws. He leaves his feet, scissor kicks, throws off his back foot, throws trailing away, throws across his body when his velocity is not great for a guy whose measurements are touted as prototypical.

• Locked thread