Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Art Alexakis
Mar 27, 2008
Awesome thread, folks. As a fan of the Kong franchise, I've nearly always have some media device filled with my favorite Kong songs on my person. I also like to make playlists based on the characters from the Kong franchise. This is a little off topic because I mix in non-Kong music. For example, my Cranky Kong playlist includes all of the Cranky motifs from the game, but also music that I associate with both the Cranky character and the feeling of being Cranky. In the first case, I might include something that I feel really gets at the very notion of Cranky Kong, say "The Impression That I Get" by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones . Dickie's voice perfectly sums up the essence of Cranky Kong: gruff, yet wise. If I'm in a more playful mood, I'll hit up my Candy Kong playlist and jam it to something like "Rascal King" by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

Beyond the scope of the Kong Franchise, I really love the OST of Megaman 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-0p8K6eJs8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread