Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

...is there a bug with air starts, where you go to refuel and they never make contact? I swear I was right in the middle of the lights for at least a few seconds. Long enough that in my ground start mission they would have made contact? :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Bondematt posted:

The F5 is a blast to land on short fields, cause you get decent speed brakes and a cute lil' chute.

It has a tail hook so you can even land it on a carrier if you're very careful. (The gear can't take the forces of a standard carrier landing so you have to touch down much more delicately and precisely, but it works).

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Refueling from a big fat jet aircraft is a waste.

Refueling from a big fat prop c-130 is based.

This post brought to you by the haters of jetwash gang.