Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Prime
Apr 30, 2003

Baby, when it's love,
if it's not rough it isn't fun.

Munkeymon posted:

You call that clutter? This is actually pretty clean for my desk.

Open plan bullpen type thing and the HVAC screeches intermittently, so some nice earbuds have saved my sanity.

Now with added telescope for neighbor watching action!

My office has yet another horrible open plan layout, but I'm blocked from half of the room by a mobile whiteboard, so that eliminates some noise. And I have an awesome white noise generator in the form of an old Sun rack from our datacenter with a couple servers in it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Prime
Apr 30, 2003

Baby, when it's love,
if it's not rough it isn't fun.

Munkeymon posted:

There are peregrine falcons nesting nearby :3:

Here's the female cleaning a kill the male had just passed her before feeding it to her hatchings:

They band them in the building lobby every year:

That, right there, is the best office feature ever.

• Locked thread