Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working
Also working in an open plan studio. One one hand, I like having my entire team around me but it's noisy as hell. Also we are near the kitchen, which has a foosball table that gets used a lot. So I end up listening to music all day long. I've been working for that company for years and my team is pretty chill so I don't worry about being caught slacking off. Pretty much everybody has a MUD or irc window constantly in plain sight.

I'm changing job in a few weeks though. It's on a tropical island, less than 100 feet from the beach. :cool:

Senso fucked around with this message at 22:24 on May 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working

Lord Windy posted:

I mean, other than a potential waste of space is there a reason why it would not be better to give everyone either an individual office or a shared office?

The Panopticon!

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working

fletcher posted:

Do you guys kick your shoes off while you are at your desk?

Oh yes, I'm always shoeless while sitting down.

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working

return0 posted:

I hate people who take their shoes off in the office and will dedicate a lot of time to undermining and sabotaging them.

Your feet hate you.

I worked for a couple of years in Vietnam, since most people wear flipflops they end up barefoot in the office. You would have loved it obviously!

• Locked thread