Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Current Humble Bundle is not bad at all, 26 Euros for

Core book
Bestiary 1 and 2
GM screen and Resource Book
Eye of the Stone Thief (as well as the 5e version)
Crown of Axis
Shadows of Eldolan
13 True ways
Book of Demons
Book of Ages
Book of Loot
Loot Harder
Dragon Empire map
Multiple map packs, character options, treasures and monsters bundle from 13th Age Monthly
25 dollars off on print products on Pelgrane store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

What's a good print product on their store to spend the voucher on?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Sionak posted:

This is hard to answer without knowing what you already have or would be interested in.

The Iconic podcast does fairly in depth reviews of the different books, if there's a couple you'd like to know more about.

Duh, I should have probably mentioned that. I have the corebook and nothing else in print; mostly I'm wondering if anything is missing from the bundle that might be worth getting in print, or even if any of the books in the bundle are good enough / pleasant to read / to look at that merit a print version.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Sionak posted:

It is. Unfortunately it's out of stock at Pelgrane, which means no dice for the coupon.

I really like 13 True Ways and the Bestiary; they're fun to just flip through. Some of the books missing from the bundle are the Book of the Underworld, Elven Towers, and Shards of the Broken Sky. The value depends on what you like to have in print - classes? Monsters? Whole campaigns?

Thanks again! I ended up getting the GM screen and the Book of the Underworld (as the order must be over 35 dollars without counting shipping). The adventures I generally am fine (or even prefer) having in PDF for ease of navigation.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Looks like kickstarter for the 2nd edition is coming this May 7th, according to the Pelgrane Press newsletter I just got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Kickstarter is live

Beta playtest packet is also out, 460 pages of stuff :aaa:

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 19:36 on May 7, 2024