Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smg77
Apr 27, 2007

ShakeZula posted:

Definitely a fan of this one, despite low initial expectations. The seance scene really was amazing, though I found myself having trouble following the story that possessed-Vanessa was telling. From what she was saying (unless Malcolm had two daughters), it sounded like Mina died in Africa and was also molested by Sir Malcolm. It's more than possible that I just misunderstood what was going on though.

I think he had a son who died of dysentery (or some other disease that made him poo poo blood) in Africa while Malcom was climbing mountains. It sounded like Eva Green was alternating between channeling him and the daughter, Mina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Memnaelar posted:

I love both shows but I get vaguely depressed seeing the volume of posts that go into the GoT threads daily and then come back here to find... 5 or do, on average. I realize we're talking very different volumes of watchers but still... there's got to be more goon interest in this show than this.

A bunch of people thought it was a vampire show and checked out without giving it a chance.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

bryn987 posted:

Caliban looks like the singer Meatloaf

I'm never going to unsee this now.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
If they don't do The Mummy and make this guy a series regular for season two I'll be very disappointed:

• Locked thread