Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DecentHairJelly
Jul 24, 2007

I don't want Fop goddamnit

KasioDiscoRock posted:

I guess I'm in the minority but I actually love Brona/Billie's terrible accent. I can understand people finding it abrasive, but I just really like it for some reason.

I must have missed that she was Irish since I can only understand about 60% of what she says. I just assumed she was a gypsy cause she talks just like Brad Pitt's character in Snatch. I guess if people watch the show with that in mind it won't be so bad maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DecentHairJelly
Jul 24, 2007

^^^^^
Exactly. This show hooked me on episode two and it has been getting better each week. Its really a shame that we only have one more episode left. Most of the credit goes to Eva Green. The things she does with her eyes during her possession scenes I didn't think were possible. She's the primary force pulling me back each week. Also I hated Dorian Gray at first but he has gradually become one of the most interesting characters for me.

Also, that look on Sembene's face when he knocked out Vanessa after she trashed Malcom's study was great. He's like "All you had to do was smack her in the head. Now I gotta clean up this mess."

DecentHairJelly
Jul 24, 2007

Yeah, he hasn't done a whole lot over the course of the season, but his final scene tonight was great. Also his devil scene, and his buddy buddy firearms training scene with Victor.

DecentHairJelly fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jun 23, 2014

• Locked thread