Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
I didn't really know much about this show but it seemed interesting.

Then I read OP and saw it has vampires.

I'm out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
ok, I'll give this a try then!

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Just watched all 4 eps back to back.

It's better than I thought but the Frankenstein storyline is so loving dull.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

I must have missed the significance of the pendant thing?

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

I'm really enjoying this show!

Dalton/Green interactions are so much fun - you just know they're having a different conversation to the one we think they're having due to all the history.

dorian feels like the weakest part of the show to me - it feels like he is just being used as a device for chaos.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Great ending. I liked that it ended on beginnings and revelations that didn't tie anything up too neatly.

Also, I have fallen in love with the way Eva Green speaks slightly out of the left side of her mouth at certain points.

And her eyes when she was talking to the priest :swoon:

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

I thought for sure Sir Malc had cottoned onto Mdm Kali at the first jab of the ring-needle.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

So, it seems Hecate has designs of her own. They may turn out to be the only thing saving our heroes from Mdm Kali who is getting her own way so far.

Was Lily meant to look so...trollopy? A subtle way of telling us she has been dressed by a man?

The blood dance was a great scene though.

The werewolf transformation was very poor though - we've waited so long to see it I had hoped they'd make the big reveal spectacular but in the end he just looked a bit like a tall Eddie Munster.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Boogaleeboo posted:

I think you all forgot what show you are watching, and need to be reminded of the central truth that they are going to keep their wolf-man fuckable.

All wolves have assholes regardless of complexity of their fur and claws :colbert:

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Feminazi Francestein vs Friendzone Frankenstein :colbert:

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

How did Feminazi Francestein find out Dorian's secret?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

oh, ok, I was drunk and tired so I may have had a long blink at that bit

• Locked thread