Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

I'm finally caught up on this series, really liking it. That said, seeing Goonstein's kid freaking out was really :smith:, especially after seeing him as the orderly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Ethan saying the Lord's Prayer was so dumb. Like something a 10-year-old would do to be pissy.

I forgot about this, but yeah, it was completely ridiculous. And not in a good way.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Well, I'm not sure I ever expected this to happen, but I'm glad it did. They've spent the whole series going on and on about how terrible it would be if Vanessa gave in to evil, so I'm pretty interested in seeing the results.

Is there a season four confirmed yet? If not, I expect things might get messier.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Just saw the last two episodes, and I can definitely believe they are the result of some behind-closed-doors shenanigans. It's a shame.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

FourLeaf posted:

The more I think about it the less satisfied I am. Man, even when Rome got cancelled unexpectedly the writers managed to cobble together the loose plot threads into a more coherent ending than this.

Such cool ideas and cool characters, such a failure of a conclusion.

Yeah, I guess my main problem here is that only Vanessa gets any kind of closure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

CubanMissile posted:

"I spent all season amassing an army of prostitutes for the revolution!"

"I told them to go home so they did."

She didn't even do that, Dorian did

• Locked thread