Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Where the hell is Van Helsing? I wish Tim Dalton was playing him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Maybe Ethan didn't bat an eye because he doesn't know he is a werewolf. He doesn't remember anything when he transforms. Im glad Van Helsing showed up but its the halfway point and I hope they find him something to do, because Dalton is pretty much sitting in his chair as far as character roles and group dynamic goes.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I will say it is kind of cool to see Caliban genuinely having a good time being useful and how kind surrogate stage dad is to him. :unsmith:

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Eva Green was in this short-lived show about King Arthur, where she played Morgan, and Joseph Fiennes was Merlin. They were the best parts in it.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Killing Van Helsing is just about the worst thing this show has done.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I think the single worst decision was killing off Van Helsing before he could really sink into the role. I still stand by my thoughts that Dalton should've just been Van Helsing, and the main focus of the show instead of Mina's dad or whatever.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I said this in S1, too (before the character was revealed and then killed with no fanfare), but Dalton really should've been Van Helsing.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I thought for sure that was the dude from Moulin Rogue. One thing I really enjoy about this show is that none of my predictions are right. Almost everything I've guessed at with the exception of Ethan's condition and Billie Piper's future I have been utterly wrong about it, and it feels good to be surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
How was anyone surprised by the Wolf-Man look when the rest of the monsters are paying homage to Universal era stuff?

• Locked thread