Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Soylentbits posted:

Ethan Chandler has to be the Ripper right? Hangs out with prostitutes. Also I feel like I should assume that Americans are evil in penny dreadfuls though I have nothing to back that up.

That makes no sense to me. Why would you feel the need to bring in an American, only to make him the ripper? Either he is some American literary character from the same period, or he's a werewolf who's killing the people we've seen die in the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

I agree he should just watch both, but in my opinion The Living Daylights is the superior of the two films. License to Kill tried something different and a little more personal for Bond though.

I love License to Kill. It is a really great '80s action movie, the problem many people seem to have with it is that it's probably the least Bond "Bond film" ever. It could easily be a generic action movie, except for the Q stuff. Speaking of, anybody who likes Desmond Llewelyn, this is his very best Bond film.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013
Saw a BTS picture a couple of days ago, and it looked like the blood-soaked people were being shot on a green-screen stage.

• Locked thread