Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bryn987
May 31, 2014
I want to like this show but it's not grabbing me so far. Writing and story are going all over the place. Feel like they have way too many story lines going on. Love Eva Green though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bryn987
May 31, 2014
The gay scene really surprised me as well.

bryn987
May 31, 2014
Good episode

bryn987
May 31, 2014

Flesh Forge posted:

The truth is in the middle

agreed. If the writing would get better, this could be a fantastic show

bryn987
May 31, 2014

Memnaelar posted:

I love both shows but I get vaguely depressed seeing the volume of posts that go into the GoT threads daily and then come back here to find... 5 or do, on average. I realize we're talking very different volumes of watchers but still... there's got to be more goon interest in this show than this.

The reason is that Penny Dreadful is just not as good as GOT. My brother and I have the same tastes in shows and he loves PD while I'm still on the fence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bryn987
May 31, 2014
Caliban looks like the singer Meatloaf

• Locked thread