Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I just started the show and I'm fuckin Spooked. The atmosphere and sets are amazing and I love how they beat up a bunch of vampires in the first 5 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
SEANCE IS FUCKIN SPOOPY

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Ok throwback time

Why was Dorian who is normally so cool so awkward with Vanessa in the beginning of Season 1 Episode 8? Does he really like Vanessa or something?

For a guy who lives a pretty hedonistic lifestyle of orgies and dissolves his friends in bathtubs he doesn't seem like he should fall for someone

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
And are we supposed to be sympathetic with Frankenstein's Monster? They keep showing him as sad but then he's a huge prick 5 minutes later.

• Locked thread