Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Well that didn't loving deliver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Candles and some poetry at the end doesn't make it all artfully executed.

"Oh hey Doc Frank, what a nice coincidence you came out that room! Care to join us for the final battle now that you've become an expert pistoleer in your spare time? I doesn't matter anyway since the villain is just gonna dip out."

This was a rush job, pure and simple.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Beats nothing I suppose. And there were good parts. But it really bugs me they're pretending this was all planned.

I'm gonna miss Sir Malcolm. :(

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Would have been nice to at least see Kaetenay in wolf form take on Dracula instead of everything being off screen. Still laughing about Frankenstein just appearing before the final battle despite having no interaction with any of those characters the entire season.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I too like to introduce three interesting characters to a series that I plan on finishing the same season.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Solice Kirsk posted:

Cat was pretty, not interesting.

Yeah I can't argue with that.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
"I spent all season amassing an army of prostitutes for the revolution!"

"I told them to go home so they did."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I know, but I would have liked to have seen that army result in at least a wave of terror around London that affected the landscape for a few episodes. Instead they had a night of killing, you don't see how the people react to it, and it doesn't matter anyway because it fizzles out and immediately afterwards there is a reign of darkness as a result of the graveyard smash. I get why they disbanded, but it makes most of that arc pretty pointless.

• Locked thread