Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

sbaldrick posted:

So it seems I'm the only person that liked Caliban.

His nickname of Friendzone Frankenstein was pretty genius, but he was an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Frankenstein's face after failing to kill Dorian after already failing to kill Lilly was pretty funny.

I'm now just picturing Friendzone Frankenstein standing in a group of penguins huddling together for warmth, just looking as miserable as ever.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Halloween Jack posted:

There are no penguins in the Arctic. He'll have to settle for a duplicitous romance with a blind polar bear.

Is he in the arctic or antartctic? I thought antarctic hence the penguins. I had also just watched the episode of Planet Earth with the penguins and the thought of Richard Attenboro narrating about a giant corpse moping around some emperor penguins was very amusing to me.

AFewBricksShy fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jul 24, 2015

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I'm liking the casting of Wes Studi. He's pretty awesome in everything.

I'll be surprised if by the end of the show Jekyll/Hyde doesn't show up.

Patti Lupone is credited as Dr. Seward this season, I have no idea if she's going to be Jack Seward or if they are changing the sex for the character.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I'm disappointed that we never saw Dorian's portrait.

It was an okay ending, but most of my faults with it have already been posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Solice Kirsk posted:

We saw it in season 2 when he was with his trans lover.

I thought we never saw the front of it. Can someone post a screencap?

Edit: Never mind, I completely forgot about this:

• Locked thread