Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

When I first saw that poster I stared at it for far too long wondering "What animal would make that skull?" :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Binary Logic posted:

imdb.com only lists 9 episodes for Season 3, anyyone knoow if that's accurate?

According to this, it was renewed for a nine episode season. Seems like a really odd number.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Why does the vampire plotline seem to show the least amount of blood?

I love this show.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Mouse Dresser posted:

And they were still doing a lot of that stuff up until the 1950s (some of it even as far as the 1970s). I wonder how barbaric taking medication will seem to people in the future.

Hopefully they will look back and realize how dumb a lot of people were when it comes to holistic remedies and vaccinations. I mean, the worst case scenario is that there isn't a future and humanity loses in the antibiotic/bacteria arms race.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Well, Dorian survives because he moves unrecognized and quietly through history. What Lily's planning threatens that.

What if Victor brings her back again with a different accent?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I'm somewhat disappointed that the show just ended and we didn't get a scene where Ethan found out about Brona/Lily. I also thought it was neat how Dorian Gray was handled and not thrown into the main plot. At least I'm guessing he pretty much served to show us how immortals turn into monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

CubanMissile posted:

"Oh hey Doc Frank, what a nice coincidence you came out that room! Care to join us for the final battle now that you've become an expert pistoleer in your spare time? I doesn't matter anyway since the villain is just gonna dip out."

It was established very early this season that he got very good at shooting up.

• Locked thread