Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Well, I was half right (so far). My guess is the Putney clan has woefully underestimated Caliban's ability to wrench the iron door off its hinges, though. I kind of don't want to imagine what he'll do to the daughter...the wife never approved of him, and the husband always treated him like a flunky...but the daughter *played* him. It might end up backfiring against Lily, too.

I'm now guessing that Lily and Dorian will visit the Putneytorium again and discover him there, and she'll be pissed because he's her slave, dammit :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Lily's gonna be pissed when she sees her skin lose its color due to complete exsanguination, though. All Dorian has to do is take another gander at the painting and he's back to 100%. It's also a bit funny that Lily retained a 'human' color while Proteus and Caliban didn't. Supposedly they're all 'cold to the touch,' so it's a bit of poetic license that Lily stayed so beautiful for so long. Frankenstein might be an evil genius, but I doubt his process stops blood from clotting without body heat and a heart beat to keep it fluid.

I got the impression that Frankenstein's skills improved as he created more children. Caliban was ice cold, Lily was merely cool and looked more human.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Looks good. Hoping for an old-tomey version of Terminator 2's escape from the psych hospital :v:

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

qbert posted:

You're fine skipping any scene Eva Green is not in for the entire series.

Disagree because you'll miss out on some prime Dalton.

• Locked thread