Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

WastedJoker posted:

I didn't really know much about this show but it seemed interesting.

Then I read OP and saw it has vampires.

I'm out.
These are the kinds of vampires that carve poo poo into their bodies and don't really have anything in common with something like Twilight.

Good call, that and the one from Salem's Lot
vvvvv

Abner Assington fucked around with this message at 05:09 on May 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Killing off a character like Van Helsing in such a way really looks like some poor attempt by the writers to pull out some GoT-esque "Gotcha!" death and it came off as really half-assed and stupid.

I really just wanted more David Warner and less obnoxious Asperger's Frankenstein, you fuckin' pricks :mad:

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
Motherfucker killed off David Warner. He ain't gettin' no sympathy from me.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Brightman posted:

I might be way off on this but I feel like that Priest might've been the devil. The way he talked about her condition like being touched by the backhand of God, and the question in general. That coupled with his story about the exorcism and how there were no survivors, so how the gently caress did you survive then huh?

Either way he seemed sorta off.
I got the same vibe. Lucifer or not, there was definitely something sinister about him. Or he's really just a spiritual masochist of sorts.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Kesper North posted:

Caliban doing a turn as the Phantom of the Opera?
I'm confused. That wasn't Caliban peaking around the corner of that gate, if that's the part you're referring to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
poo poo, between GoT/NHL playoffs/F1/MLB seasons, I kind of forgot Penny Dreadful started. How is it so far compared to S1 (which was awesome)?

• Locked thread