Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

oldpainless posted:

Brock Lesnar hates murderers.

And he was part murderer!

And he HATED irony!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Gavok posted:

TO BROCK LESNAR!

I once saw him F5 Angela Lansbury!

TO BROCK LESNAR!

I heard he didn't miss his SSP against Kurt at WM19, he was just angry at the ring and aimed at it instead. That ring never worked in this town again.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

oldpainless posted:

Your wives and girlfriends think of Brock Lesnar during sex.

Actually MY GIRLFRIEND told me she thinks about Cena during sex. To which I calmly replied "Pfft, with that work rate?"

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

LividLiquid posted:

that even I can't be insufferable

I have faith in you.

:laugh:

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

LividLiquid posted:

You're alright, Ken.

I try.

Onmi posted:

Oh god the look of absolute neutrality on Cena's face makes that double hilarious just like "Welp..."

"I'm going... home."

Gavok posted:

I heard he had quite the mean streak.

He was a pretty callous individual back then.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

TheJoker138 posted:

My client Edward Brock conquered Spider-Man's undefeated streak in the 80's.

Pfft. Joe Quesada's broken it a few times since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Gavok posted:

Wrestlemania 31: Brock Lesnar vs. Prince Devitt in red paint. Both played to the ring by Green Jelly.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Bring back Laycool in shorts and hats and have them come to the ringside named Lana and Dana or whatever the hell those gals names were at the end of the first level.

LividLiquid posted:

No, because none of that happened after Vince made a deal with Spiderman after Aunt May died.

The match makes its way out of the arena and all the way to central park, where it promptly ends, because NOBODY EVER GOT PAST THAT PART.

Little shortpants Ken has. Granted those were some heavy swears coming from a kid but I did it.

• Locked thread