Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Can I just say, not knowing who the gently caress he is, that this might be genuine and deserving of a less cynical attitude over the one has developed? The left tears itself apart the second one among them tries to speak.

The concept seems a bit absurd, but for christ sake, give the poor bastard the benefit of the doubt at least. If nothing else, he seems to be at least trying to do something. Must we jump on every person who doesn't do something that is instantly the solution to everything?

gently caress, at least let the guy get his point across before twenty of you dogpile him.

Personally, I agree with point 4 to some extent. I think right now we are on the cusp of another historic turn involving Russia. This will be a prime opportunity to evaluate how we in the West address an aggressive Russia. Do we tilt towards our on paper dichtoms about freedom of representation, or do we wilt and resort to a 2 party version of dictatorship, where there are merely two differing versions of hell and we are made to choose between the two?

I feel this is a generational question, and the first who will be made to answer it are the citizens of Ukraine. Will they be able to resist Russia, or are we to see little green men sprouting in other countries? I feel that is the fundamental question that is not being asked. If Putin succeeds, what is his definition of success? Sevestapol? Donetsk? Kyiv? There is one man who knows, and he isn't interested in talk, nor has he ever been. George W. Bush claimed to have saw into his soul and saw someone he could he reason with. George W. Bush is a dry drunk moron and this only proves that sentiment true. Anyone who could talk to Putin and trust a word he says at face value is a fool.

I used to hold it against myself that he got reelected, until I came to grips with living in a country of morons. Vodka made me depressed about it, but whiskey made me laugh about it.

What i'm saying is Jack daniels 2016 ya'll. Be honest, it's the only thing that'll make it remotely tolerable as Hillary sells some more neo liberal bullshit to the masses while dragging reality, kicking and screaming, farther right so she can appear progressive by not saying outright that those militant groups in the south are just helpin law enforcement keep looting down as the economy collapses due to, I dunno, 10 ft rising of the sea level because of melting polar ice. Sure that won't cause any problems in the near future, no everything looks just fine. I have a 2 year old daughter who gets to inherit this world we are ruining and seemingly nobody gives a poo poo. Disheartening doesn't even begin to describe it.

E: Step one to American Politics "I have money now"
Step two "Don't do something stupid with it. Invest in resources, on the ground campaigns that have a chance of winning, insurgents who are close to you in msg. DON'T SQUANDER THIS CHANCE"

cucka fucked around with this message at 11:30 on May 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread