Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

The laws of the fiesta mean nothing!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

The system does not work, for that exact reason :(

"The system" refers to grifting.

And now I guess it's a good thing this thread hadn't been goldmined (yet), because then we wouldn't be making these posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

Happy birthday america

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

TheRamblingSoul posted:

People including high profile celebrities who really should know better. :sigh:

George Takei is a cool guy, but... he has definitely spent too much time on the internet.

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

It's still here: :negative:

There's an upper limit as to how many smileys you can put in a post, and the quote probably was that same limit.

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

Ok, which one of you dorks did this?

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

Mister Fister posted:

I don't know who's more cynical, the people who post in this thread or the overwhelming majority of goons in the Community thread who bet their lives that a meteor was more likely to hit the earth in the next hour than the show coming back (it came back :smug:), but in any case, i hope SOMETHING positive comes out of this superpac. What that something is, I dunno, but I don't think it's healthy to be so negative.

Is it healthy to desire things that aren't going to happen, particularly when you know they won't?

Also, mayone.us led to the creation of some amazing .gifs, so that's definitely something positive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Because liberals will wander aimlessly (possibly with lanterns) looking for a honest man to make their leader.

Would you rather liberals ask military commanders to not block their sunlight?

v People fall for these things because they are desperate.

• Locked thread