Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
Good to know it's possible to make money by gnashing your teeth and crying for attention while being a brony bitcoiner.

In some cases a lack of self-awareness brings about success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
goldmine

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
Where is Occupy, right now.

Claiming they exist in the new awareness of the wealth gap does not count.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Mister Fister posted:

Well, i'm not sure a radical left version of the Tea Party would shut down government and just mirror whatever the tea party did (but a leftwing version of it), that's just speculation. And i don't 'admire' the tea party, except their ability to get elected and pissing off the biggest plutocrats. Mainstream Republicans just do whatever the opposite Democrats do just because, while Tea Partiers do what they do in the name of their ideology. I think that's an important distinction; i've listened to some of the tea partier rhetoric and many think corporate welfare/american adventures into countries where they don't belong, etc. is bullshit. I'd like to see what happens if the 'radical' leftists actually voted with some of the tea partiers on those common ground issues and we got some change.

But if you want positive change some other way, what do you suggest?

Please don't ruin this thread which had a fun ten pages by engaging with a troll.

• Locked thread