Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

brianboyko posted:

in short, I'm coming to Something Awful because if someone's going to come up with a crazy-rear end plan that'd actually help with convincing Americans to cough up $5M in 30 days in June, they're going to be here.

if there is one thing nice about the something awful forums its that goons are a self-loathing circular firing squad. appealing to our collective cleverness or whatever is just so darn precious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

brianboyko posted:

Look, I'm totally a dork. Guilty as charged. Ain't gonna apologize for liking fun poo poo & trying to be involved in civics.

lord knows you don't have to apologize for poor social skills here. but i don't have much faith in your capability as a marketer/fundraiser when it would be difficult to gently caress up this thread's pitch any worse than you already have

i can just imagine you on stage at a conference, awkwardly staring at tits and tripping over your shoelaces, fanny pack full of saltines and game boy cartridges

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
brian boyko was created in a secret google lab by printing out and liquefying every reddit post then pouring the mix into a garbage bag

• Locked thread