Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

brianboyko @brianboyko 14h
Well, that was something I never thought I'd see - a SCRUM meeting at a super PAC. --bb #SCRUM #agile #MaydayPAC

"I'll mention this in my TED talk entitled Greetings, Fellow Creatives!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

LGD posted:

LMAO

~click on this link people~

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

move this thread to lf

do this but rename the forum The Brian Boyko Campaign Finance Reform Advocates

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

you stole my avatar idea you bastard

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Okay, rough landing.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Coming into contact with people like Boyko remind me that there are entire sectors of employment that produce nothing and that are based solely on knowledge of buzzwords and jargon. That bums me out pretty hard.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

RPG and Larper Civil Rights is a very important issue you guys.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

lol

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Sword of Chomsky posted:

I still think this thread should be pinned as a warning to outsiders like a head on a spike. The thread title should also be changed to "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here"

Also, He's a Wikipedia contributor:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Brian_Boyko

:negative:

Jesus Christ. Reddit.txt.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

There is nothing about Bryan Boyko's identity that's not completely formed and shaped by popular culture. There's nothing genuine about him in the least. His gravitation to politics, then, makes sense.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

"Geek for State Representative."

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

jesus christ i can't breathe

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

frontlineKHAAAN! posted:

Have we had our Brian's script for a comic book yet? If not I give you...

Razz by Brian Boyko

The dude is nothing if not prolific. Inconsistent, but prolific.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Entropic posted:

Maybe the internet has just made me too cynical, but do we actually know the OP is really Brian Boyko, or could it just be someone who discovered his hilarious online presence and decided it would be worth :10bux: make a gold thread out of it?

The content of the OP seems to match his incredibly well documented web history far too closely for it to be made up.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Clairetic posted:

This is back in his youtube but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEi6jguSYG0

It just keeps getting weirder as the video goes on.

I have to assume Chris is some dude he has a crush on?

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

god dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Next step: spearheading the civil rights movement for larpers.

• Locked thread