Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

brianboyko posted:

Look, I'm totally a dork. Guilty as charged. Ain't gonna apologize for liking fun poo poo & trying to be involved in civics.
Ooh, you're involved in civics too? Are you going on the field trip? I hope Paige sits next to me on the bus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Slo-Tek posted:

Did we determine if this guy was actually on the clock when he social-media-professionaled us?
Depends. Did he bring you a pitcher of beer and a Powerpoint presentation about Aspberger's?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

rossmum posted:

This guy is reddit personified

Wait, did I miss Bryan Boyko's outspoken atheism and PUA technique?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Main Paineframe posted:

Happens more often than one might expect, usually when some profoundly unpopular businessman or politician with more money than charisma tries to brute-force an election by pouring in money.
If only we had stood up for WWE.

• Locked thread