Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is anyone else having problems with navigating the site? The tabs and background aren't loading for me since today. It looks like this:

I joined a league with friends and now I can't do anything :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty happy with how the 6 man draft I did with some friends worked out:

Top: Balls
Jungler: Meteos
Mid: Link
Adc: Imaqtpie
Support: Aphromoo
Team: C9
Flex: Ackerman

I only just noticed I didn't even pick up one EU player.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Mash posted:

What subs do you have? I think, generally, it's a bad idea to have a top laner in flex. Mids and ADCs score higher points uniformly.

Pobelter, Vasilii and TSM, guess I could swap in Vasilii.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is there any interest in an overview of best scoring players/teams? I finally figured out how to get all the fantasy data so I could make some nice overviews. Right now it's impossible to find out stats from players that are in alternate slots of other people in your league for example.

As an example, this would've been the best Draft for week 1:

pre:
Top		Dyrus			83,93
Jungler		Amazing			92,76
Mid Lane	Kerp			114,85
AD Carry	Vasilii			109,34
Support		Gleebglarbu		73,49
Flex		XiaoWeiXiao		109,55
Team		Millenium		77,00
Total					660,92

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This would've been the worst:

pre:
Top Lane	Westrice		27,58
Jungler		Brokenshard		28,07
Mid Lane	pr0lly			28,68
AD Carry	Yellowpete		10,44(what)
Support		EDward			20,67
Flex		Bubbadub		27,51
Team		Evil Geniuses		27,00	
Total					169.95
edit: I'm not sure what the situation is with YellowPete. He only played a single game, should he be getting the points from Altec since you couldn't pick him at the start of Week 1 or are people that picked Pete(who would do this?) just hosed.

Freaksaus fucked around with this message at 13:21 on May 26, 2014

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Obscurity posted:

I won week one on my reddit team that is full NA players against a bunch of EU picks. I feel like my two goon teams that are mostly NA players will do similarly well. The EU teams just aren't doing a whole lot for points. The Fnatic vs. Gambit game is a good example. It was like 17-20mins (I forget exactly) before first blood even occurred. The game ended with very little deaths which killed points for anyone on either team. I didn't catch the other games, but I know that Alliance is a top tier team right now and Wickd and Tabzz on my teams are pretty low in points this week. It seems like NA players being so aggressive and consistent makes for good fLCS points over EU.

It's all just really dependent on the strategies used in the specific games. Last week all Alliance were good for a ton of points. One of my friends has just about everyone from Alliance and he had close to 600 points.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
When did they update the fantasy site? I had it open during the game just now and the score updates during the game now.

Not a good sign seeing my opponent's score going through the roof because of Froggen.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What are the rules for these situations? The subs were made after the rosters were locked in, are people with CLG members hosed or do they get the points that their sub makes this week?

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm in a shared first place and I have 2 CLG members, the biggest problem is that I can only switch for NA players at this point and all the good players are long gone. I need to replace Link and Aphromoo and these are my choices:

Mid
Pobelter
Prolly
HotshotGG

Support
Xpecial
Krepo
Bubbadub
Kon Kwon (when he's added)

This is probably going to lose me the league :(

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'm not a fan of the 8 man league either. We tried setting one up but had two people afk during the draft so that went horrible. When I looked back at it later I noticed that there's barely any plaer swapping you can do because just about eeryone is already taken. The 6 man league I was in felt like the perfect mix of enough players taken that you can't just keep swapping everyone but there's enough free players that it makes it possible to mix things up for specific weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah we decided that everyone would buy the winner a mystery skin. I tied for first but lost on total points :(

• Locked thread