Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot

occipitallobe posted:

I think every single thing is unavailable right now. I can't even find the league I created.

Same. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

Sure glad I have Dlift and Link. :D

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

Darth Windu posted:

So glad my opponent has Yellowpete.

Was literally every other ad carry taken or something?

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

How many points for shiphtur? I can't check.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

51.84 points, if he performs that way one more time he will beat out Kerp.

Jesus Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

I'm sure 99% of the people reading this know how to do this already, but if you want to slot a great matchup but don't want to lose a good player to the pool you can switch out a player seconds before your lineup locks and then immediately switch them back in. Your temporary player will be locked in for the week but you don't lose XWX or whatever.

• Locked thread