Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Kynazeras posted:

So now that the Lazy League is full, it's time to set up a draft time.
Is everyone okay with 5 PM EST?

Also: GreyPowerVan, Invalid Validation, and Amergin may want to sign up with AdjectiveNoun.

Yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Obscurity posted:

Correct they're estimated. Still, though..I clearly got some really good picks. I have no idea how good LMQ and CoL players are though..I didn't watch relegations.

No one else knows which is why they're not the safest picks

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

foutre posted:

I thought my score was bugged, but no, I have 0.34 points I earned fair and square. Really glad I didn't sub out Vander for Gleeb this week... Only 54 points behind!

Jankos is my jungler

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

You might get some redemption this game, Roccat are already ahead.

I Believe

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
3 of my team are FNC, and none of them are Rekkles

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Are you kidding me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Did anyone else do prizes for their league? My 6-man with friends did it so that everyone who lost just gave the person who won $5 in RP. And it was me, I won. I won the last 7 weeks in a row thanks to MIL, ALL, and FNC. Turns out EULCS can be kind of a bloodbath and it gives a lot of points

• Locked thread