Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Amergin posted:

I'd like to join as well, but SilverSquid isn't pulling anything up and GoonSkype is giving me a token 403 error.

Guess we're still waiting for Riot to fix the league system?

You can now create leagues again, although I don't know long that will last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

Hmm, I'll try to setup the League again when i get home. Id do it now but it looks like they're doing a staggered league creation at the moment so the site doesnt get destroyed like last night

They are also doing staggered drafting so not only do you need to get lucky with creating a league, but you also need to get lucky enough to be able to draft.

At least until the rush settles down a bit, it's basically just a weird implementation of a queue.

Dox023 fucked around with this message at 21:34 on May 16, 2014

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Kynazeras posted:

Considering my group only has (maybe) two people in it, I would say yes. My group is pretty open. If you are interested, put your information down in the Google Spreadsheet I posted a link too

Yeah, I tried to add my info to your google spreadsheet but it wouldn't let me edit anything.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Kynazeras posted:

Sorry. I forgot to make it editable. You should be able to now

Alright cool, I added my info to your google spreadsheet. I'll try and keep an eye on this thread to see when you plan to draft etc.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Kynazeras posted:

For anyone who has put their information into my spreadsheet:
There is now a link at the bottom for you to join the league!
Once everyone is in, we will discuss draft time!

Alright I joined with the team name "Nein the Groin", and yes I know Nien is spelled incorrectly.

Edit: I am expecting to be unable to draft tonight due to the fact that the flcs site is undergoing maintenance again, and the fact that we are still missing two teams.

Dox023 fucked around with this message at 03:40 on May 17, 2014

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Kynazeras posted:

Yeah, draft is a no go tonight. We will set a time once all the teams are in and the drafting service is available. Hopefully sometime tomorrow afternoon!

Excellent, i'll be around all day tomorrow so we can do it whenever.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Kynazeras posted:

Now I just want to know when these matches are so I can watch them

Go to lolesports.com and click schedule up at the top, then just navigate to the week of the 20th and you're good to go.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

mistaya posted:

Silver Squids: You guys want to say Monday night at like 6pm EST? We need to set a time and Luna was suggesting a window that was a bit too wide.

Yeah that works for me, and in theory most people will be around at that time.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Obscurity posted:

AdjectiveNoun's spreadsheet looks filled up. Any ideas on when we can get the league up for us all to join? Draft times as well?

It was full but I removed myself from the spreadsheet. I found my way into 3 different leagues and didn't really need to be in a fourth.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009
I ended up starting another league with some friends and ended up with a pretty good draft in my opinion.

I would appreciate any criticism I could get on the team I drafted including suggestions if possible.

I decided to put some faith in the Korean CLG potential, which is why I picked up Seraph. It is worth mentioning that Balls/Dyrus/Ackerman we're already taken by the time I picked up Seraph.

Dox023 fucked around with this message at 20:16 on May 18, 2014

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

mistaya posted:

I'm pretty sure I'm going to come in last this week thanks to Roccat and Fnatic both having bad weeks, and I probably should have shoved Voyboy in the Flex slot instead of Zionspartan. I'm kinda annoyed that I even have Voyboy, but he was the only mid available once I got to subs. I should let go of my anti-Curse sentiments and just plug him in I guess.

Millenium is turning out to be the EU wildcard.

Yeah, i'll probably be right there with you as last or second to last. You ended up with more decent NA players than I did, but we both suffered from having fnatic/roccat members on our teams.

I don't know how often you log into league, but I added you to friends from my account Dox023 to discuss fLCS stuff.

Edit: There you go Mist, Cyanide and your Fnatic pick put up some good points for you this game.

Dox023 fucked around with this message at 17:58 on May 22, 2014

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009
Did anyone else notice that the fLCS site is still missing a full fnatic game worth of stats?

I don't think they ever added the game between Fnatic and Copenhagen Wolves.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Previous Jesus posted:

My alts are Creaton, Pobelter, and fredy. I'd probably be in a better spot for this week if I had had Creaton as my flex instead of Svenskeren, but I really didn't expect Millenium to do this well. Is there somewhere I can see how many points Creaton and fredy got this week? Looking at my roster only shows projected points for next week.

Yeah, on your roster click on whoever currently occupies their role and then click view stats, after that click the show stats by week button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

mistaya posted:

I still don't think Cyanide is a bad choice, he still made 60 points this week and Fnatic didn't even do very well (compared to 36 on Jankos, 30 on Diamond, Vs. 83 on Shook.)

So have we heard anything about Altec being good? I could really use an ADC for my flex slot, but it's EG, and I'm worried about him being another niQ. That poor guy got wrecked this week.

Celaver was probably my biggest disappointment. I didn't expect him to match Rekkles or anything but I didn't expect him to get less than half the points either. The support slot seems kinda iffy in general, I'll probably swap Vander out for Kiwikid, if Dignicoast shows up this week.

SilverSquids, I'm probably willing to swap Zionspartan for either a Midlaner or ADC, if you have an iffy top. Not terribly picky about who, other than "not copenhagen wolves".

Is there a way to check the point totals for players who are sitting as alternates on other teams? I can't seem to figure it out.

From what I understand Altec is a pretty solid adc, but EG would probably hold him back.

Are you wondering if you can check point totals for players that are on other peoples teams, or that are just sitting in the add/drop section?

Nevermind I re-read what you said and it was obvious that you want to see the stats for subs on other peoples teams. I don't think there is currently a way to see who has what subs/how many points they have after draft phase.

SilverSquids, are we still planning to group up after week one and talk about poo poo? I know someone in our league mentioned that and a few people agreed that it was a good idea.

Dox023 fucked around with this message at 01:52 on May 23, 2014

• Locked thread