Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Flameingblack posted:

:siren: Diamond Dewgongs is filled up now, and we will be drafting at 10:30am EST, is that okay with everyone, or should we wait until Wednesday :siren:

I'm down with that. See ya in two hours!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Obscurity posted:

It looks like we're still missing a few teams on AdjectiveNoun's league. If you signed up for his league, join the league here: http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/105673/mnmkbBKsVL5APhaGZTy9

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Whoops, draft seems to be down.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I can make anything on Friday, but will probably be doing stuff Saturday night.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I had Xpeke, Cyanide, and Candy Panda. Almost ideal, really.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

Only Cyanide was a bit weak out of those three, so a good haul.

I subbed out VandeR last night for Nyph after hearing about Roccat's rustiness and in a fit of indecisiveness and my gosh am I glad for it.

My team is Roccat :(

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Kev1n is my surprise MVP for the first EU week. Guy netted me 81 points, the most on the team by a good 12 points or so. I'm second in the LazyLeague with my AD carry and support yet to play. Not sure what to expect out of Xpecial, but I'm confident in Qtpie. Feel pretty positive about winning my first match.

Definitely going to be swapping out Cyanide for someone else, and I'd do the same for Xpeke if I had any reliable replacement.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Spenny posted:

Hell yea Darth Windu. Killing it!

Hell yeah!

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
So glad my opponent has Yellowpete.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

TheChad posted:

Was literally every other ad carry taken or something?

No idea, I missed the draft. Maybe he did too. v:shobot:v

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Flameingblack posted:

Alright well we only have three people online and I don't expect it to get better than this. I hope they're all drafted Complexity, EG, and Gambit players. :v:

http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/101734

Drafting now
You weren't in the league but I could probably do much better by just starting a new one and letting this one die.

I'm actually kinda down with this. Put up a new one, get the people online right now, and draft it immediately. This drafting with only two real people is the pits.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Whoops use the other one.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Digital Jedi posted:

Actually happy with my team with the exception that now Yellowpete is being replaced and already is locked in.

Yeah, you're up against me for the first week in LazyLeague and you might actually beat me anyway, haha. 233 points on the first day, when all your players are NA, is pretty drat good.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I might trade you Dyrus for Kev1n. He was who I meant to draft when the bot picked up Xpeke for me. Who I already have on my LazyLeague team.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Digital Jedi posted:

My all NA team won by a decent margin. Even with having Yellowpete as my flex for just one match. Thrilled. This is such fun and entertaining.

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Flameingblack posted:

AttackBacon: I can give you Mimer and Impaler for Xaxus and Shook. Kev1n and Shook are worth roughly the same points, but Xaxus is worth garbage. You'll be getting a really great top laner and a really solid jungler, and I'll take your lovely top laner and your good jungler.

Mimer + Impaler total points Week 1: 147.74
Xaxus + Shook total points Week 1: 122.83
I'm willing to make that trade if you are, but I'm not gonna lie Dyrus is probably worth more points, you're just getting the EU wildcards.

How much did Dyrus make this week? Is there a cheat sheet like there was for the EU players?

I'm basically whatever at this point. Losing to a team with a retired player on it, I dunno, I'm just as lovely at fantasy sports as ever.

• Locked thread