Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Angry Walrus posted:

Ayyyy, SilverSquids just filled up.

LET'S DO THIS.

Edit: I call Meteos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Flameingblack posted:

That's not at all how drafting works!

and just a reminder! This is combined LCS so you can draft EU or NA (Although EU sucks so after Rekkles is gone there's no one worth picking up at all)

You're just mad I called Meteos first.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
I'M READY. I'm so ready.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
OK semi-fake enthusiasm aside, it's probably a good idea to hold off a bit, especially with how much downtime the site is having right now. I'll be gone until Sunday so I wouldn't be able to draft until then though.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
I'm about to head out, but I'll check online late tonight, 9-10PM Pacific. Probably our best option is just a set time when we can all be on, I'm guaranteed free all Sunday so that would be best for me, but I can try to make something else work.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Luna Was Here posted:

In the case of PJ, would it bbe alright to meet up in the SilverSquid chat on Monday at 4PM PST/7PM EST? I want to get the drafting done before EU LCS starts on Tuesday and that is a time range I can easily slot into. We could also probably move it around a few hours, but I won't be able to do it any earlier than 3PM PST since I don't get home until then. Any objections?

That works for me!

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

mistaya posted:

:siren: Silver Squids REMINDER: Drafting at 6pm EST TONIGHT

I'M READY.

Oh speaking of which, are we planning to get on Skype/Mumble/whatever for the draft? I think it would add to the fun.

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 20:08 on May 19, 2014

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Luna Was Here posted:

Id be down for some Mumble talks so we can bm each others picks. I might be about 15 minutes late but i will be on ~6pm est so dont afk if im not there immediately

Definitely, which Mumble server?

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

mistaya posted:

It's time Squids! I'm in DRAVEN on the synirc mumble if you all want to join.

What's the info on that one? I don't have it in my list. You can just PM it to me.

Edit: "Live drafting is temporarily closed as we've reached peak number of concurrent drafts. Availability should open up in the next 15-30 minutes, so check back shortly!"

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 23:10 on May 19, 2014

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Fuckin ServaetesBot auto drafts Sneaky AND Doublelift, ends up with 458 estimated points week one. We're all hosed.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
YES OVERPOW. YES! KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! GIVE ME THE POINTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Edit: Overpow I love you :swoon:

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 21:37 on May 20, 2014

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
SHOOK NOOOOOOO! MY POINTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Edit: Really Alliance. Really. SHC. Really.

Edit 2: gently caress YOU ALLIANCE.

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 19:36 on May 21, 2014

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
THANK YOU JESIZ. Man. What a rollercoaster having a majority EU roster is. EU giveth and EU taketh away.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

henkman posted:

3 of my team are FNC, and none of them are Rekkles

rekt

I'm 4/7 EU and all 3 of my alts are EU. This loving poo poo is too stressful I don't know if I can ride this emotional rollercoaster every week. I want to get off Mr. Phreaks Wild Ride!

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

IBentMyWookie posted:

EU picks might have an advantage just due to how much these guys farm it up and wait till late game. NA scene you have teams that close out games quickly but also can be bloodbaths to even out how farm heavy the EU scene is.

Won't do me any good when I light myself on fire when Wickd and Shook both get 9 assists every loving game. THERE'S KILLS RIGHT THERE! RIGHT loving THERE! THAT poo poo IS WORTH SEVEN POINTS TO ME YOU DUNDERFUCKS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

At least they're getting a lot of assists in the games, if they continue to have long games full of dogpile teamfights it will be good for consistent points

Depending on which gambit shows up tomorrow they should be able to get a bunch more tomorrow too.

You don't understand, they got 9 assists. Nine. Aka one short of ten which gives a bonus +2 points each. I was shrieking at them to get ONE MORE KILL BEFORE YOU KILL THE NEXUS THEY ARE RIGHT THERE COME ON COME ONNNNNNN but noooo. Cost me 7 points between the two of them. Fuckers. Ingrates. After all I did for them.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Flameingblack posted:

Yellowstar was my only EU player in week 1 and after 4 games he's finally going to go over 10 points! Man FNC sucked

I figure Fnatic is a long play, they won't get good (if they do, I could see some roster shakeups too) until the latter half of the split. I'd definitely drop anyone not named Rekkles for the next few weeks at least.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
UGGH OVERPOW, 64 points. I coulda picked Kerp. Why didn't I BELIEEEEVVVEEEEE! Oh well at least I got Wickd and Shook. Hopefully Jesiz goes on a tear this game.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Previous Jesus posted:

At least you don't have Soaz. I'm probably going to have to hope that Shiphtur, Doublelift, and Sneaky don't outperform Dexter and qtpie by ~100 points to win my matchup.

Yeah yours is really up in the air atm. On the one hand, you have Soaz, on the other hand, ServaetesBot has Diamond and Yellowstar. He did get the Kev1n pickup which is a little rough though, and yeah, Sneaky+Double UGGH. I don't think it would be that tough for Dexter to get 60 points though which is a big swing in your favor. To be honest I think the strongest team in our league right now is Week 2 Nien the Groin though, that bastard Dox swept in and grabbed KottenX and Kerp Tuesday night.

Who are your alts Previous? I have Xaxus who isn't looking great but is probably more consistent than Soaz King of Tilting. Might be worth it for you to have options in top lane and I could use some more NA players in mid/adc/flex to swap in and out.

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 21:33 on May 22, 2014

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Hahahaha Shiphtur Penta oh lawd. I'm so sorry PreviousJesus. Welp. ServaetesBot is come to kill us all. It's especially funny because if this keeps up Shiphtur is going to outscore Froggen which is like salting the goddamn wound (PreviousJesus has Froggen as his mid to ServaetesBot's auto-drafted Shiphtur).

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Altec is in the pool now btw. I wanted to snipe him but I have Vasili and Woolite and there's no way in hell I'm dropping Vasili. Altec is a good player but I think the bot lanes are just weaker in EU in general and I think Woolite will be able to get more points over there than Altec going up against NA's monster bot lanes.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Flameingblack posted:

Alright well we only have three people online and I don't expect it to get better than this. I hope they're all drafted Complexity, EG, and Gambit players. :v:

http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/101734

Drafting now
You weren't in the league but I could probably do much better by just starting a new one and letting this one die.

I'm also up to be in a second league I can't get enough of this LEAGUE ACTION it is intensely amusing to me. Just make it a 6 man I'm sure we could fill it up from this thread and the LCS thread and start drafting in the next 20 mins.

Edit: I think this was posted earlier but it can't hurt to post it again. Here's a list of every LCS player and their performance this week. NA players are obviously still in flux: http://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyLCS/comments/268y6z/spoiler_top_performers_eu_lcs_week_1/

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Flameingblack posted:

I'm just gonna let this league auto draft everyone then, we're waiting ten loving minutes between picks.

Someone else start a new league, we'll all join it. Make it 6 players right now because I know we can fill that much up easily.

EDIT: DOUBLE SCRAP IT USE THIS ONE http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/234695/uUDYpLQIBWO2Ib1CYHwh

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 01:49 on May 24, 2014

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
We in Mumble or Skype somewhere?

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Zwingley posted:

I am sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes, jumping into the eighth slot like that.

On the other hand, whoever I might have kicked out got revenge when AttackBacon ruined my draft. :mad:

(This was basically unintentional and only really became intentional after round 4; I was basically just picking the people I thought were best available before then. :v:)

I love you Zwingleyyyyyy! I didn't even notice until someone said something in Mumble. Then I felt like a bad person, but I'd do it again. They took my TSM from me :colbert:.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Ninkobei posted:

Hi I'm here to brag about my fantasy team. Hope I didn't hurt your pride too much, Luna. GET LUBED!

Yo your team is disgusting and it's the team I'm most worried about. If you could drop all of your TSM players and pick up EG players that would be great. Thanks in advance.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Flameingblack posted:

AttackBacon: I can give you Mimer and Impaler for Xaxus and Shook. Xaxus is worth garbage so you'll be downgrading on your jungler just so you can get a much better top lane.

Mimer + Impaler total points Week 1: 147.74
Xaxus + Shook total points Week 1: 122.83
I'm willing to make that trade if you are, but I'm not gonna lie Dyrus is probably worth more points, you're just getting the EU wildcards.

Hmm I'm really not sold on SHC yet. I think I'm gonna stick to my guns for now but I'm definitely not thrilled with Xaxus. I'll think about it.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Concerned about my Silver Squids flex, right now I have Woolite replacing Overpow from last week, but...I dunno, neither of them are inspiring. Pretty happy with the rest of my roster though, confident that I'll win this weeks matchup. I'm really really happy that I got both Wickd and Shook, that is the rock my team is built upon.

My Silver Squids Again roster has me worried. Rekkles was my big ticket pickup and...whew. Fnatic is awful right now. I mean so bad that not even Rekkles can score well. Hai isn't looking much better either, but I don't think that will last. Gonna have to play the long con with this team.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
AHAHAHHA YESS WOOLITE. YES. Gooooood. Excellent.

Edit: 48 points :allears:

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 20:28 on May 30, 2014

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
GOD BLESS WOOLITE AND HIS LUSCIOUS CURLS. I knew I could rely on the Wolves. I knew it. Best talent scouts in the world. AWOOO BITCHES!

Zwingley posted:

AttackBacon, do you want to trade LMQ for Roccat yet? :v:

e: How many fantasy fantasy points do I get when people spell my name wrong?

I will give you Xaxus for Ackerman if you want, I'm not super inspired by either at the moment.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Yeah I've actually snapped up a lot of CW for that same reason. If they are going vs the other low-tier teams in EU, they tend to have these long ridiculous bloodbaths where they end up getting 10 million points. Woolite has been incredibly high value and he was something like a 6th or 7th round pick. I got really lucky gambling on CW, I figured the management had a pretty good track record for finding talent but I didn't think it would pay off quite like it has.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
drat you Vasili and drat you XWX and drat you LMQ you killed me this week. I am slain. *blarg*

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Toenail Ninja posted:

LCS Preview Show dropped the news that CW is forfeiting their match today against ROCCAT due to a player illness and inability to field a sub. You have until noon to swap out any CW players you might be starting for the week.

E: I guess that would mean that any ROCCAT players would not get points for today's game either...

Until noon where, because I just saw this and can't swap out my CW players which means I am fuh-ucked. EU giveth and EU taketh away.

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jun 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Toenail Ninja posted:

Sorry, guess I should have said the start of the LCS broadcast (which was noon Eastern for me).

It's fine I wouldn't have seen it in time anyways. I am TURBO hosed this week because I dropped in a ton of CW in both my leagues in anticipation of those sweet sweet Roccat points. Not that it would have mattered much, my alt for Silver Squids would have been Overpow...

• Locked thread