Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
I am sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes, jumping into the eighth slot like that.

On the other hand, whoever I might have kicked out got revenge when AttackBacon ruined my draft. :mad:

(This was basically unintentional and only really became intentional after round 4; I was basically just picking the people I thought were best available before then. :v:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf

AttackBacon posted:

I love you Zwingleyyyyyy! I didn't even notice until someone said something in Mumble. Then I felt like a bad person, but I'd do it again. They took my TSM from me :colbert:.

It's totally okay :) I wasn't on Mumble, so I couldn't tell anyone not to ruin my glorious plan of outsourcing all of my points to superior countries. :china:

AdjectiveNoun posted:

We need one more player for a league! First come first served, sign up here! http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/243739/5iqhXEOMQjJ7OU9bkQut

Also join #YourTeamSucks on Synirc, so we can shittalk each other's picks!

I'd feel bad if I signed up for a second goonleague, but edit and let me know if you really can't find one more dude and I'll draft again. :v:

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
Overpow and Roccat are my flex/team in both SilverSquid Again and BaronThrows. That's working out super well :downs:

BaronThrows is doing particularly poorly, thanks to Yellowstar and Cyanide. Here's hoping I achieve Chinese fantasies this weekend in SilverSquid Again. :china:

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Dang, this week's going to be so close in my match with Zwingey, thanks to Dig crushing LMQ. (1.8 points in his favour between our two teams) Tomorrow's going to be pretty tense.

It's looking pretty tense. I suspect I'm hosed tomorrow, though; can't imagine LMQ taking much off of C9 after today.

Flameingblack posted:

My matchup with Zwingey could not be any less one-sided this week however:

Achieving Fantasy Chinese Fantasies has a price, and I am more than willing to pay it. :china:

AttackBacon, do you want to trade LMQ for Roccat yet? :v:

e: How many fantasy fantasy points do I get when people spell my name wrong?

Zwingley fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jun 1, 2014

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf

AttackBacon posted:

drat you Vasili and drat you XWX and drat you LMQ you killed me this week. I am slain. *blarg*

Yeah, I think I won this week.

:v:

• Locked thread