Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

Kynazeras posted:

For anyone who would like to join the more relaxed league I posted about earlier, I have a Google spreadsheet that you can put your information down into. If we end up having to make more than one league that is fine.

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x58EMtyiuevorxgyLEDox08ePgLgCb4C3m6tKWKDliM/edit?usp=sharing

If there is anything that I left out, feel free to add it in!

This is for NA, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

Kynazeras posted:

So now that the Lazy League is full, it's time to set up a draft time.
Is everyone okay with 5 PM EST?

5pm's good here!

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

I won my first matchup! I was worried about C9 bringing in insane points between yesterday and today, and even though CLG didn't exactly pay off as much as I had hoped, C9 really dropped the ball this week.

That Tabzz/Bjergsen combo is terrifying. And I think I can do worse than Celaver as my weakest link, he seems to do well even when Roccat gets crushed.

This is fun, thanks for the opportunity to be in your league, Kynazeras!

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

Wow, I assumed Celaver was the best I had to fill my Flex pick but I just checked the top scorers for the week and I saw my name next to two of the best scorers for Week 2. I had two of the top scorers this week sitting on my bench because I assumed my bench was garbage.

It looks like the age of Celaver has ended and the much greater era of SELFIE has begun. Seriously, SELFIE earned more than 10 points than my team's highest scorer and he was sitting on the bench... God damnit.

e: drat, on the other hand SHC plays Alliance and FNatic this week.

Colonel Squish fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jun 2, 2014

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

This game is not boding well well those of us with Dyrus..

Let's see if he can swing this 0-4-0 against LMQ into several pentakills.

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

henkman posted:

Are you kidding me

lol.

And here I was angry about my 10-20 point loss.

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

I regret putting my eggs in TSM's basket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

Me and Kynazeras with an epically close rematch!

Unfortunately he's relying on C9 doing well vs. HotShot & friends whereas I'm leaning on TSM vs. CRS. Apparently Curse is playing well? I haven't been able to watch any games this week.

• Locked thread