Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

DanrewS posted:

I ended up starting another league with some friends and ended up with a pretty good draft in my opinion.

I would appreciate any criticism I could get on the team I drafted including suggestions if possible.

I decided to put some faith in the Korean CLG potential, which is why I picked up Seraph. It is worth mentioning that Balls/Dyrus/Ackerman we're already taken by the time I picked up Seraph.
Pretty sure your league is you and 3 alts. Join a real league, bro!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
1193 CS by Mr Rallez in 3 games. I'm feeling pretty good about my mid-round ADC pickup!

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
If Mr Rallez is going to rock this hard (1620 CS) every week you guys better watch out. Now time to watch the Bjergerking/Xiaoweixaio combo rack up some points!

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Hi I'm here to brag about my fantasy team. Hope I didn't hurt your pride too much, Luna. GET LUBED!

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Mr Rallez? More like, MR fantasy points getter! aw yiss

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I picked the wrong week to stop smoking crack start Millenium as my team

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

I'll see your TSM and raise you LMQ. And TSM.:cripes:

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

AttackBacon posted:

drat you Vasili and drat you XWX and drat you LMQ you killed me this week. I am slain. *blarg*

Haha, XWX and Ackerman really pulled through this week. Now if only Amazing and Bjergsen can start getting tonnes of pointes I'll be in good shape!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
what the hell Rekkles. 55 points in one game and it's against me? sons of bitches

• Locked thread