Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
Alright goons, here is my situation:
I am a big fan of esports as a whole and LoL is definitely a favorite. That being said, I am merely a spectator and would love to be in a league with a few people who just want to have fun and learn together. I have a friend who knows very little about esports who also wants to play. He figures that playing in a fantasy league will broaden his knowledge of the subject (He did the dame with football and now he is basically an encyclopedia). So, if anyone is interested in this please let me know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Invalid Validation posted:

I'll do it with ya, I give no shits about being good or trying hard.

Awesome. That makes three people. Hopefully by the time registration opens back up, we will have enough to fill up a league

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
For anyone who would like to join the more relaxed league I posted about earlier, I have a Google spreadsheet that you can put your information down into. If we end up having to make more than one league that is fine.

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x58EMtyiuevorxgyLEDox08ePgLgCb4C3m6tKWKDliM/edit?usp=sharing

If there is anything that I left out, feel free to add it in!

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Wolery posted:

When things are unfucked I'll join a league, looks like there's still room with Kynazeras?

Considering my group only has (maybe) two people in it, I would say yes. My group is pretty open. If you are interested, put your information down in the Google Spreadsheet I posted a link too

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

DanrewS posted:

Yeah, I tried to add my info to your google spreadsheet but it wouldn't let me edit anything.

Sorry. I forgot to make it editable. You should be able to now

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Digital Jedi posted:

Just put mine in as well.

Thanks. We are now only missing one person's Summoner name before we can start a six team league. I've added a column for preferred draft day and time if everyone would like to fill that out

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Colonel Squish posted:

This is for NA, right?

Yes

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
Alright, we only need one more person to have a full 8 person league. Any takers? I will be creating the league once the servers come back up.

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Darkoni posted:

I'm game.

Awesome! Just enter your info into the spread sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x58EMtyiuevorxgyLEDox08ePgLgCb4C3m6tKWKDliM/edit?usp=sharing

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
For anyone who has put their information into my spreadsheet:
There is now a link at the bottom for you to join the league!
Once everyone is in, we will discuss draft time!

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

DanrewS posted:

Alright I joined with the team name "Nein the Groin", and yes I know Nien is spelled incorrectly.

Edit: I am expecting to be unable to draft tonight due to the fact that the flcs site is undergoing maintenance again, and the fact that we are still missing two teams.

Yeah, draft is a no go tonight. We will set a time once all the teams are in and the drafting service is available. Hopefully sometime tomorrow afternoon!

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
There are three people on my document who haven't submitted their team yet and only one spot left so we are at first come first serve! I guess anyone who doesn't make it to my draft can sign on with AdjectiveNoun.

Google Spreadsheet Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x58EMtyiuevorxgyLEDox08ePgLgCb4C3m6tKWKDliM/edit#gid=0

Kynazeras fucked around with this message at 15:57 on May 17, 2014

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
So now that the Lazy League is full, it's time to set up a draft time.
Is everyone okay with 5 PM EST?

Also: GreyPowerVan, Invalid Validation, and Amergin may want to sign up with AdjectiveNoun.

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
This is probably a dumb question, but is there anyway I can view when my roster is playing and possibly links to the streams?
I thought this would be a feature of Fantasy LCS but apparently not

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Digital Jedi posted:

You would think they would show that but I can't seem to find it.

EDIT: Click the View Stats option and they show the matches they have that week.

Now I just want to know when these matches are so I can watch them

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

DanrewS posted:

Go to lolesports.com and click schedule up at the top, then just navigate to the week of the 20th and you're good to go.

Thank you so much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Colonel Squish posted:

I won my first matchup! I was worried about C9 bringing in insane points between yesterday and today, and even though CLG didn't exactly pay off as much as I had hoped, C9 really dropped the ball this week.

That Tabzz/Bjergsen combo is terrifying. And I think I can do worse than Celaver as my weakest link, he seems to do well even when Roccat gets crushed.

This is fun, thanks for the opportunity to be in your league, Kynazeras!

It was certainly an interesting week, I pegged you to be the top scorer for the week and it was an honorable loss. I really hope C9 steps up their game though. Not for the fantasy points but because I am a huge fan. Let's hope every week can rival superweek!

• Locked thread