Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

dalstrs posted:

I'll play in a league if someone has space to fill.

Silver Squids, linked in the OP, has open spaces. http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/3392 e:f,b

Power of Pecota posted:

Does anyone else think that first blood being worth 2 points for a team is way too heavily weighted? I haven't like run numbers or anything, but that seems like a lot for something that isn't as outcome-based as like towers or dragons or something.

I also kinda wish that dragons/barons would be weighted by in-game percentage instead of raw numbers, if a team like C9 two splits ago dominates the majority of their games and ends them in like an average of 24 minutes or whatever that should be worth more points than an EG/CRS slapfest that goes like a full hour. Wins that take less time being weighted more heavily than longer wins would be pretty cool.

I agree, especially about First Blood. I think the graphic I saw from All Stars actually had less than 50% of the teams that got first blood winning the game, and for pretty much every event before that it was ~50%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

rabidsquid posted:

The Silver Squids link does not work for me at all and I see I am going to have some gimmick Ben Gibbard/QTPie reference competition :argh:

The first blood points are obviously to give an edge to everyone who knows that Kiwikid cannot help but secure kills.

My link is the wrong one. Flamingblack's link should work but the website is currently broken, it appears.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Hellioning posted:

This appears to be kinda stupid, and I have no idea what the pro scene is like at all, but why the hell not.

If nothing else, I can pretend to be excited when someone on my team does something cool.

The only thing you really need to know is that Westrice is probably the best player in NA and you should try to draft him as soon as you can.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
Well, with the way drafting works, it seems like we should coordinate it more. Maybe set up a time where everyone is free and then have a Skype call or something?

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

I think everyone is online right now, just waiting on Servaetes I do believe. We could do this tonight if everyone is up for it so long as Servaetes doesn't yoink off on us

I have two finals tomorrow that I need to study for so it would probably be best for me if we did it another time, since I'm not sure how long it will take.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

In the case of PJ, would it bbe alright to meet up in the SilverSquid chat on Monday at 4PM PST/7PM EST? I want to get the drafting done before EU LCS starts on Tuesday and that is a time range I can easily slot into. We could also probably move it around a few hours, but I won't be able to do it any earlier than 3PM PST since I don't get home until then. Any objections?

That should work for me too.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
The website loaded for me for a split second and I have 71 (I think) points so far. My team is Soaz (...), Dexter, Froggen, qtpie, Nyph, Alliance, and Svenskeren for my flex. I think Creaton was one of my alternates too, so it's nice to see he's doing well.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
I am very much regretting starting Soaz instead of Freddy right now.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Schiavona posted:

Just did my draft with my buddies. Here's my team:

Top: ZionSpartan
Jungle: Meteos
Mid: Bjergson
ADC: Creaton
Supp: Aphromoo
Flex: Amazing
Team: CLG
Alt 1: Vander
Alt 2: Link
Alt 3: Qtpie

I realized at the end I'm super NA-centric, but meh.

I don't understand what kind of draft you're doing where you can get both Meteos and Bjergsen.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

AttackBacon posted:

UGGH OVERPOW, 64 points. I coulda picked Kerp. Why didn't I BELIEEEEVVVEEEEE! Oh well at least I got Wickd and Shook. Hopefully Jesiz goes on a tear this game.

At least you don't have Soaz. I'm probably going to have to hope that Shiphtur, Doublelift, and Sneaky don't outperform Dexter and qtpie by ~100 points to win my matchup.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

AttackBacon posted:

Yeah yours is really up in the air atm. On the one hand, you have Soaz, on the other hand, ServaetesBot has Diamond and Yellowstar. He did get the Kev1n pickup which is a little rough though, and yeah, Sneaky+Double UGGH. I don't think it would be that tough for Dexter to get 60 points though which is a big swing in your favor. To be honest I think the strongest team in our league right now is Week 2 Nien the Groin though, that bastard Dox swept in and grabbed KottenX and Kerp Tuesday night.

Who are your alts Previous? I have Xaxus who isn't looking great but is probably more consistent than Soaz King of Tilting. Might be worth it for you to have options in top lane and I could use some more NA players in mid/adc/flex to swap in and out.

My alts are Creaton, Pobelter, and fredy. I'd probably be in a better spot for this week if I had had Creaton as my flex instead of Svenskeren, but I really didn't expect Millenium to do this well. Is there somewhere I can see how many points Creaton and fredy got this week? Looking at my roster only shows projected points for next week.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

curiousCat posted:

Millennium has 4 of the top 11 performers in EU this week, and Supa Hot Crew have another two.

Gambit has 4 of the bottom 5. :v:

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
drat you ServaetesBot for drafting Shiphtur, drat you Shiphtur for stealing all of qtpie's kills, and drat you Brokenshard for giving up the penta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
I almost didn't start Pobelter as my flex this week, but I'm glad he did because he got almost 37 points in one game.

I need qtpie and Pobelter to get a combined 24 points or more this game to win my matchup. Please don't take all the kills, Shiphtur.

• Locked thread