Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Sexpansion posted:

Is there any way we can wait until like 10:45? I have a thing at 10.

Edit: Oh was this yesterday? I'm confused, sorry.

I was on the website but guess it's not happening. Don't have Skype either. How about 10pm est tonight? I'll idle in the irc channel if that time is good. I think IRC is an easier way to coordinate especially during work hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003
I can make 8pm Friday EST or 9:30 but may have to do that one on my phone so will just check if the draft is started at that time instead of having IRC.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003
Should I drop Diamondprox for Brokenshard? I had no idea Gambit was going to look this sloppy.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003
EU picks might have an advantage just due to how much these guys farm it up and wait till late game. NA scene you have teams that close out games quickly but also can be bloodbaths to even out how farm heavy the EU scene is.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003
Anyone who has Froggen this week basically won this matchup. Over 100 pts.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Flameingblack posted:

Diamond Dewgong will be drafting in 9 minites :siren:

I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003
Don't know who you're up against but Prolly puts up solid numbers as long as he's not on Yasuo. Xpecial has been doing great lately.

It's a toss up between Hotshot and Prolly. Pobelter is too streaky. Hotshotgg will probably get a lot of help from the rest of the subs so maybe that will translate to big numbers?

• Locked thread