Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Nooooo. Why did I sit altec? I'm a moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

gently caress that garbage team TSM. Giving LMQ a billion points and letting Trist run over them in the end game cost me both of my leagues. I've always hated them, and fantasy gives me a reason to hate them more.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Freaksaus posted:

What are the rules for these situations? The subs were made after the rosters were locked in, are people with CLG members hosed or do they get the points that their sub makes this week?

They opened up NA till friday so you can make the necessary lineup changes. It sucks if you're in a race for first, but if you've played CLG the last few weeks, you're probably not doing great anyway.

• Locked thread