Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!

Obscurity posted:

Hadn't noticed the league was created. I just joined with my team.

Same here. I'm good with evening drafting as well. Are we going to coordinate in game or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!

Flameingblack posted:

I'm not even sure how this happened since I never posted my signup link outside of SA. :stare:

It looks like you can just change one of the numbers in the link to sign up and it works. I created a league for my friends and I just tried changing one of the numbers in my sing up link and I was able to create a team for "The Big Dick Club"...

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!

Obscurity posted:

Soo...about this draft..?

At this point AdjectiveNoun should just pick a day and time towards the end of the week and just start the draft. Give us all plenty of time to check the thread and respond. If most of us cam make it, within reason, just start it then and whoever can't make it or forgets to show up gets run by the draft bots. Since our teams won't start getting points until next week anyway, waiting a few more days doesn't hurt anyone, and we get a week's worth of games to make better picks or whatever.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!

Billy Pilgrim posted:

I'm Ragin Bono in the league, don't have any IRC programs but I'll be around for the draft.

Fortunately SynIRC has a web client!
http://cgiirc.synirc.net/

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!

Zwingley posted:

It's totally okay :) I wasn't on Mumble, so I couldn't tell anyone not to ruin my glorious plan of outsourcing all of my points to superior countries. :china:

I'd feel bad if I signed up for a second goonleague, but edit and let me know if you really can't find one more dude and I'll draft again. :v:

Please join, we're just waiting for one more to draft.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!
LCS Preview Show dropped the news that CW is forfeiting their match today against ROCCAT due to a player illness and inability to field a sub. You have until noon to swap out any CW players you might be starting for the week.

E: I guess that would mean that any ROCCAT players would not get points for today's game either...

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!

AttackBacon posted:

Until noon where, because I just saw this and can't swap out my CW players which means I am fuh-ucked. EU giveth and EU taketh away.

Sorry, guess I should have said the start of the LCS broadcast (which was noon Eastern for me).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!

Freaksaus posted:

When did they update the fantasy site? I had it open during the game just now and the score updates during the game now.

Not a good sign seeing my opponent's score going through the roof because of Froggen.

I saw on twitter during the LCS games that the Fantasy site now updates your score in real time. I don't know if they said something during the pre-show or not.

• Locked thread