Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Billy Pilgrim
Dec 20, 2005
Poo-tee-weet?
Grimey Drawer
Went ahead and took the last spot in AdjectiveNoun's league. Let's get that draft done before the EU LCS kicks off on tuesday.

Obscurity posted:

Since I'm an impatient man I joined a random league on reddit. Didn't get all the picks I wanted, but I have the highest point team out of my whole league. I think I still did pretty well:

I wanted CLG Seraph for my top as a sleeper, CRS Xpecial for my support, and CLG Doublelift for my ADC.

Just to be clear, the points totals you see are just expected points for that week of play right? I assume they're adjusted for the actual matchups so a team and players that are going up against EG/CoL/Curse will have higher expected point totals that week than a team facing TSM/C9/CLG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Pilgrim
Dec 20, 2005
Poo-tee-weet?
Grimey Drawer

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Hey guys, thanks to everyone that signed up in my league. I see that VivaNova won't be around today and League Creation still seems to be closed anyway. I've got work tomorrow and won't be available until around 8/8:30 PM (Mountain Standard Time), so let's hope that League Creation's back open then, I guess. If not, I'm free all of Tuesday, so we'd have to start then, even if it's a bit past the EU LCS start. :/

I think they open up league creation briefly every hour so you have just be :f5:ing at the right time. Probably a good idea to make it now rather than hope it's open by the time we're all around for drafting. Ignore all this if you already knew it, I'm just making sure.

As an aside, I find it kind of baffling how overwhelmed Riot was by the community interest in this thing. I don't think fantasy sports are really a thing in my country and maybe the rest of Europe but even I know they're loving huge in America. I wonder if they didn't expect the massive turnout or if it was just prohibitively expensive to actually prepare for it.

Billy Pilgrim
Dec 20, 2005
Poo-tee-weet?
Grimey Drawer

Khaba posted:

So if I understand this correctly and I'm EUW, I can only join leagues with other people from the EU? If so, is anyone doing an EU league?

No I'm pretty sure you can join any league from any region. The only problem might be finding a good time for drafting with different timezones. You should be able to join Flameingblacks league if it isn't full yet.

Billy Pilgrim
Dec 20, 2005
Poo-tee-weet?
Grimey Drawer

AdjectiveNoun posted:

:siren: Gonna draft a league in an hour (56 minutes, technically), head to #YourTeamSucks on synirc if you're interested in playing in another league! :siren:

I'm Ragin Bono in the league, don't have any IRC programs but I'll be around for the draft.

• Locked thread