Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Laplace Demon
Jul 23, 2009

"Oh dear! Oh dear! Heisenberg is a douche!"

Internet Janitor posted:

That's really cool, Scaevolus- I particularly like the trick you use with worm-dirtab to load offsets and then have i left at just the right place for the necessary sprite data. Very playable, even at 15 cycles/frame. When I was testing at one point the high score value seemed to display wrong but I can't reproduce it and and I don't see anything obviously wrong in the code.

I'm reproducing the high score thing. Seems to me whenever the score is over 10 but below 100, it glitches out. Moving i := hex v1 below the : nohundred fixes it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread