Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

smg77 posted:

I watched a few minutes of Selfie and it made me feel really old. :smith:

If it helps, Karen Gillan is 26 years old, which is nearly 35 in Scottish years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

muscles like this? posted:

That filmed over a year ago.

Her hair is like 30 inches long in Selfie, dude. Its a wig.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm claiming Selfie because 1) Emily Kirkpatrick was able to make something good out of Suburgatory despite its dreadful pilot and 2) I want a platform to make fun of all the people who mistakenly believe Karen Gillan is hot.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Ctrl + F: Utopia

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3661517

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

PaganGoatPants posted:

Was there ever a thread for Mindy Project?

Season 1 had a shared thread with Ben and Kate.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
You have my sympathies.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Is that the obnoxiously cutesy engagement show or the obnoxiously cutesy engagement show where you can hear the couple's thoughts?

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Galavant subbing for Once Upon a Time?

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Jane the Virgin actually turned out to be pretty good, but, yeah, this season has been a huge bust overall. Maybe one of the mid-season shows will turn out to be good.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

EgillSkallagrimsson posted:

Welp, that sure sucks. One of the few shows I still look forward to.

Good news, then! You can look forward to it even longer.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

screenwritersblues posted:

I don't know it this means that CBS is realizing that it wasn't funny or CBS is realizing that they need more show that are funny.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Sober posted:

Odyssey got renamed to American Odyssey for some reason.

People thought "Odyssey" had to do with the Honda Odyssey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
They still have time to fix the costume and find an actual blonde to play Supergirl.

• Locked thread