Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
If nobody has claimed Jane the Virgin yet, I shall. It is only appropriate given my culture in its most radicalized form idealizes virgins. :smuggo:

But seriously, the trailer looks great. I think it'll be an awesome underdog show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
Annakie, for the Galavant thread, you should make a rule that the first page comments can only be done in rhymes and lyrical tunes. Just a suggestion.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
Is anyone doing thr thread for Ascension? It premieres in November. If not, dibs.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

muscles like this? posted:

I was just reading that it's only going to be 6 episodes, so more of a miniseries really.

Ah really? That's not worth it then.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

hollylolly posted:

He's a guest star on Gallivant!

Also Constantine is not not getting renewed. We don't know at this point.

When does Galavant start?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
The dad acted as Kim Jong Un and asian Jim on the office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqgWXW4nVe0

• Locked thread